July 18, 2011

I DREAMED OF YOU LAST NIGHT (loveletters)




My love,

I dreamed of you last night, like you're always on my mind.

Morning come, I wake whispering the words "I love you", just so softly as if I

whisper in your ear.

I want coffee, breakfast, wish it was for you as well as me. I lay the table

for two, just for you and me darling. I feel like giggling with you, holding

you, touching you, have a dialogue with you. Plan the day, as we used to do.

My head is full of love today, here I go dreaming away.

And though you're not here you've aroused me sexually, sensual in my mind.

I go back to bed want my dream back for a bit.

I touch me, like it’s your hand’s caressing me. Our kisses in my mind. I stroke

my skin. I touch foot to foot, make believe in my mind one is yours rubbing

gently over me, I tickle you with the other one.

I dream my daydream of every move, every touch of you and me.

I make love to myself with you in my head, kissing me.

I carress my pubes just like you do, I play and when I sink further in my dream

I come, lay in my bed relaxed. Only you can do this to me, even in my own play.

Have you ever seen...


I miss you darling x


PoeDes©

No comments:

Post a Comment