March 03, 2011

HEY...IN THE SHOWER PART 2 (loveletters) (poem YOU)



I was standing in the tub scrubbing my skin to a

shiny reddish glow, the water from the shower

splashing on my skin. I took the shower of the

hook and let it glide down my body thinking of

you. The water was nice and warm relaxing me after

all the moving I had been doing the last 2 weeks.

I let the water glide down my thighs and entered

your bed in my head, you pushing into me softly,

gently, wilder, me relaxing drowning in you,

letting you in

into me for eternity...

I put the shower back on the hook, no I wasn't

going to play with myself it would be much better

with you. I dried my skin and put on a shirt got

under my sheets and looked at your picture, I

liked looking at your picture. I had a habit of

asking it many questions which you had not answered me yet.

I know it sounds weird...haha

but then what is love...???

I would love to be dancing for you...Love and kisses...Poem for...


YOU

You enwrap me like a soft silk blanket
Sleep or wake my mind on you
You are the air I breathe
You are the earth I walk on
You are my dream, yet my reality

Soft waves of sea washing over me
I am a one posessed
To the east
To the south
To the north
To the west
There is a whiff of you
Nowhere I turn nothing
No, everywhere there's you

You are the ivy creeper
Growing on my house
You grab and hold
Imperishable

You are the gale
Before the flood
Abundant

In the tube station
you are the saxplayer
though it's someone else
But I don't look
Just listen

Your picture never fades away
Ever clear
My mind enlaced by you
Recollection of every moment with you

You rest cool headed
Your ambition
Your destination
Ante all

Yet when you see me your eyes shine with joy

We sink in the sea
We merge

2 comments:

  1. Your an amazing poetess, vivid images are in every poem I've read thus far. Well worded is every poem and the sexy playfulness you display brings a smile to my face. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlus, thanks so much for your comment! I'm happy you love my work and it brings a smile to your face. I love your work too!

    ReplyDelete