March 02, 2011

HEY...IN THE SHOWER (loveletters)



I was feeling cold this evening...you spinning in

my brain, talking on the phone wasn't any good

right now. I took off my skirt, rolled my

stockings down my legs one at a time interchanging

placing each foot on a chair to do it.

Had you been here you could have watched me strip

for you, having sex with you would have warmed me

up and rubbed my soul...

I went to take a hot shower

I was rubbing my skin with my loofa to get it hot

and shiny my blood running to my brain...swimming

in red...

I rinsed the soap from my back by resting my hands

on the wall and bending down, on my mind you...

caressing my back softly riding your cock in to my

mooshee, listening to Joao Gilberto singing

'Corcovado' from the Album 'Tokyo', when I was

with you in July you'd asked me who he was...

The music totaly soothing sexy and seductive bossa

nova...

I feel as though your whispering in my ear

I let my hands slide down my back over my arse

wishing it'd be your hands caressing me, holding

me, making love...

I feel the rythm in to which we fall and unite,

the hot water from the shower running down my bare

skin and yours, caleidoscope colours running wild

in my brain. I grab my pubes like you do, thinking

of how much that's like grabbing a cat by the

neck, haha, wish it was you doing this... I see

the look on your face when you do that embedded in

my memory...oh sweetness.

I'm good and hot from the shower now, I could stay

there longer, but no I want to leave the rest of

me for you, to love me for real...

I take my towel and wrap it round me

I sit down and close my eyes, you're here to carry me

straight to my bed in my mind...

And if I was a waterbaby I'd swimm to you...

I sleep and you're carressing me

I open my eyes and daydream about how it would be

to lay next to you in bed again, tanned, hot from

the sun when I get back...

I wanna be ready for you, nice from swimming and

running, want you to say "I want more..."

the parity in identity...swaying laying being laid

by you babe...


We'll see, be good...I'll be good, I'll be good to you...

seduce
romance
dance
enhance
caress
submerge
revive
believe
wrap your body around mine
I'll be good
your welcome to find out

take care of yourself, kisses

PoeDes©

4 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful piece...Thanks for sharing it with me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the hottest detailed piece I've read to date. Well written and worded. Damn Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a hot and beautiful piece...Love It!

    ReplyDelete