February 27, 2011

ARDENT (romantic series)



As the sun was setting

I saw you walking toward me

You that strong lad

Who my heart was beating for

You carried myriad delights

To spoil me with

You came near and ardently gave me a kiss

You had this special poise

So graceful and innate

And your subtle fingers

Where resolved

To use your subtle influence on me

You kissed my mouth, my eyes, my neck

And I was melting into endlessness

What sweet a feeling

As if to faint

And in my aspiration

I wished that this would never end

All inhibitions disappered

As we lay down in nakedness

And caressed

Until we could not breathe no more

Then in our loving vagary

You thrust so gently into me

It was a heavenly delight

Simply of a higher might

With might and main

We grabbed each other hard

As we came

Platonic solid, closely knit

We lay relaxed

My ardent worshipper and me

Love came falling down on us

PoeDes©

No comments:

Post a Comment