March 04, 2011

BULLET PROOF SOUL



I've been hit by some disasters

But I've got a bulletproof soul

I use all my energy to make it through

I've got a bulletproof soul

My mind is in poverty of expectation

What's it you want, what's it you do

You wanna really hurt my soul

I'm on defense you can be sure of my innocence

For deep inside I can feel the dust of ages

So realize I've got a bulletproof soul

You ought to realign follow my sign

Be hipnotized by my energy

Feel free to live with my reality

But don't forget my bulletproof soul

The dust of ages blowing back at me

Like a mad man calling

What's it you want what's it you do

You wanna really hurt my soul

I'm on defence you can be sure of my innocence

So no pretence I've got a bulletproof soul

The dust of ages blowing back at me

You seem to be the mad man

Calling for a kiss from heavens view

PoeDes©

No comments:

Post a Comment