February 10, 2011

SEA OF MILK



The pale moon shines on us

The room smelling of fresh jasmin

The bed is ready for love

You kneel down beside me

As you kiss my brows

We're both just shy and charming

Kissing mouth to mouth

Gazing in each others eyes

My thighs encircle yours

Carried away by passion

My limbs entwine with yours

Like tendrills of fragrant jasmin creeper

My ankle bracelet rings with pleasure

I draw my limbs together like a bud

Full of desire your sweet words

As you slide into my lotus flower

In gentle rythm we draw taut

In gentle rythm we relax

You grasp my ankles

And fasten them just like a chain

Behind your neck

As we make love

Our hair is soaked with sweat

I coil up like seaweed around your arms

You grasp my tongue between your lips

And dive toward my holy glint

As I drag you down to the bottom of my abyss

You let yourself drown

In the ocean of pleasures

When passion ebbs we rest

Forehead to forehead

Bodies yoked

Not long before

Desire stirs afresh

Clasping each others hands

You grab my waist and pull me close to you

Caressing each other from head to toe

You slide your hands between my thighs

Got me purring like a cuddly cat

Your hands caress my nipples

My hands caressing yours

The flowers dropping from my tousled hair

My giggles turning into gasps

I bend to kiss your tender lips

My nipples pierce your chest

My hips begin to churn

My kiss lingers on your neck

You cup my foot into your palm

And caress your angels limbs

I lean back on the wall

You clinging to my neck

You grip my buttocks with your palms

With sculptors adorn you caress my temple walls

You lock my legs around your waist

I'm sitting in your cradled hands

My arms around your neck

As you sink passionately into me

Embracing me with force

And thus we make love

My seed flows into yours

Your seed flows into mine

We kiss each others secret parts

Our overflowing love temples

I shelter with you

You shelter with me


PoeDes©

2 comments: