June 16, 2012

I'LL BE THERE




Life can be full of uncertainty
It's stinging clear to me
Though ,seems to leave me blind
Not able to see reality

Yet, whatever tomorrow brings I'll see
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there

Seems to be everyone is so content
Whilst I feel nothing but torment
I drive myself to think
Of yester dreams
With open arms to hold you
And open eyes to see you
But I can't see how much
I let the wheel steer me
To put you in my dream tonight
To linger here with me again
What chance is there
To be, what I dream you to be
Dream how beautiful it could be
For you and for me

There seems to be a way
Everyone seems to get around
So why not me
Oh, pardon me
Oh, pardon me
For being me
While I burst into pain
People smile away
Pardon me, while I burn
I will rise above my agony
I will never be the same
Yet always you remain
In my dream
Sequence of yesterdays
Forever here to stay

My hands, I do stretch out to you
Why then, are you not here with me
If only in my dream
You would not walk away
For when I wake, the dream is gone
Yet, I do feel your presence strong
As if you want to linger on
Your perpetual spirit like a song
Enlaces me, embraces me, so strong
I feel to sleep not before long
So that I can drown myself again
In this whole entity I call
The dream of you and me
Yet, whenever I think that I am free,
You come again, and put your spell on me
I feel the sting of insecurity
Will I chose, water over wine
Thinking that you could be mine
I want to have this dream come true
For me, for you, eternity

Yet, whatever tomorrow brings I'll see
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there

I want to feel free like a bird
Come, come meet me, emerge the dream
Lets fly in outer space
Where our stars were made
I will always hold you tight
When you're afraid of heights
My dream is better, than it ever was
I will hold you in perpetuity
Retaining balance of my dream

Only you, make me feel like I do
Yet, you rise with every morning dew
But every night you come so close to me
Your silent touch floats right through me

Yet, whatever tomorrow brings I'll see
Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there

Forever, sailing in my dream


PoeDes©


Image by courtesy of http://www.teneeattoh.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment