February 17, 2011

FATHOMLESS HER MYSTERY



want to feel you touch you
want to smell your sweet hot skin
my mind lingers on our harmony
want to curl up in your arms
and rest myself within your soul
so yours can sail in mine

like on a neverending river

and forevermore desire
never to resist
just always love you
mind lingers on our kiss
fall deep, seduced
drown into your abyss
and bog in your emotions

like you in mine...

consonance of the mind
unity of our bodies sexuality
you can explore my haven
for there's endless harmony
when you enter the gate of your heaven
where in concord we move
with sensuality

like you and me...

beholden for the bliss
you come in my abyss
I let you sink, I sink
in body and mind we become one
to reveal the deepness
it beholds for you, for me
for you, only you, only me

profundity

PoeDes©

1 comment: