April 25, 2011

LAYING NEXT TO YOU



You're laying next to me



Can't sleep



Watching you



Intensly I spread my senses



I smell your skin



The sweet fragrance



Arousing me again



Your face at ease



A slight smile of happiness



You grabbed me before you fell asleep



Rested my head in your arm



After long hours of most sensual



Lovemaking



The deep meaning of our tender



Kisses



"Tell me when you come!" you whispered in my ear.



And even in your sleep you don't stir



To let me go



You hold me to be one with you



Intimately embraced



I look down your beloved body



So fitting to mine



As if we were molded



From almost the same cast



One female



One male



Like an intuition



I try to close my eyes



But I can't find sleep



And sleep does not find me



I listen to your heartbeat



Synchron to mine



My desire for you endless



From the window shines the moon



Throwing its nightlight



Like soft silk



A tender silhouette



Over us



I close my eyes again



I wonder what the morning will bring



I feel myself dozing off a little



As you wake and say:



"You never sleep!"



I open my eyes



They smile at yours



As yours at mine



Morning has come



"I love you!"



You're everything



Everything for me



I'm everything



Everything for you



Love is nothing but the truth



Inside of you



Inside of me



Love is deep



Love is everything



PoeDes©

No comments:

Post a Comment